Jayvon Walker's Form Submission

Name: Jayvon Walker

Discord Name: FNO_Hitta#5240

Discord ID: 943327415848030278

DOB: 10/05/02

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am different because I have a lot of experience of roleplaying as I’ve been playing for 3 years now. I have played many types of roleplay such as LEO, EMS, Milisim, and FD. I also have some knowledge of the military like roleplay as last server I played I was a sergeant. I also am different as I’m very active on a server if it brings good serious roleplay. I like to be realistic as possible and bring the best roleplay I can as well.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because I have a lot of time invested and rp and can bring good serious and realistic rp. I will also be active in the server if the rp is fun and serious. Another reason you should consider me is because I have been searching through TikTok trying to find a good rp server then ran across yall and thought the rp looked pretty good. That is why you should consider me over anyone else.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Loyalty, Hard Work, Sniping, professionalism.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: A little bit.

What is our Golden Rule?: Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. NO DOXXING ANYONE 8. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames 13. No contesting punishments given By Staff 17. Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted 20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving 24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats 31. Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): You are not to do it at any means.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A