Jaymores Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Jaymore Wright

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
⃟⃞#7938

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
02/04/06
What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
What makes me different from others is that my high level of patience and communication skills when working in very stressful situations can play a large part while in combat and it can be used anywhere else due to the fact that when you’re stationed anywhere weather its Afghan, Iraq, anywhere you never know what will happen at any given moment of your deployment. I just feel like all the skills that I have will play part here very well.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
You should consider me into the community because I have been watching yalls TikTok’s for a while and I seen to see that I would be a great fit with my Military Knowledge and how well I am RP here in the community, I work very well in stressful situation where I can coordinate with my team and handle everything in a proper manor when either being attacked in the field or training any recruits.

Is there anyone who is currently a member of OFSM that has seen your roleplay? If yes state their name. If no one has seen your roleplay write “NO ONE”:

No One
Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

I agree
If you are caught using anything, or going against, Discord’s ToS this may result in an instant ban. Do you understand?
I understand.

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?
U.S Marines Corp

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
I know a lot about the Marine Corp as I live 5 minutes away from Paris Island and my Uncle works on PI as a FF and he was an old DI for them. He served 15 years as a DI and he is now a FF over there on PI and also the Air Station.

After reading the Server Rules, what are the 5 most important in-game rules in your opinion?
**Use Common Sense, Be respectful at all times to other members, NO Doxxing, No Ear Rape / Mic Spam, No Fail Roleplay

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense while in the server

What are rules 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 28, and 31 in General Server Rules?
No doxxing, No bigotry, no contesting punishments, no whitelist asking, No disrespecting those who served, no stolen valor, no public arguing, no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
I do.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
No mod menus, No disrespect, no doxxing membership or leadership

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A