Jayden's Whitelist Application

What is your name? Jayden

What is your name in Discord *davegrohlforpresident

What is your Discord ID? N/A

How old are you? 14

What is your date of birth? 2009-02-28

What makes you different? What makes me different is that I have previous milsim experience and have decent aim. I much rather be realistic and sticking to a certain topic when operating than to be goofing off and messing around. I can be fun and have fun at times, but in a serious situation I can be serious, realistic, and mature.

Why should we consider you? I have previous server experience and have some decent aim. I get along well with people and aim to have a good time with others. I enjoy working together with people who know what they’re doing and not acting a fool in serious times which I can adapt to when working.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? Decent aim, Works well with others, Knows what theyre doing (for the most part)

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: I know a good amount but I cant list it right now because im tired,

What is our Golden Rule? Use common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules? No doxxing, No hate speech or hate acts, No contesting punishments given by staff, dont ask when whitelist app with be reviewed, Do not disrespect active military personel or veterans, Do not argue in the channels, No mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) Dont be a dick and have a good time so others can have fun

Applicant is not in the discord anymore, sorry!