Jayden's Form Submission

Name: Jayden

Discord Name: jaden323#0

Discord ID: 1145219927037448282

DOB: 18 9 2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am excited to roleplay on this server! Having experienced other military servers, this one seems pretty interesting. I like to engage with rpers who bring good, fresh energy. Happy to be part of this community, Energizing myself in the experience, and having fun and memorable moments with other people. I want to make this server fun and have as much fun as possible myself. I also just want an overall good experience with other people and have no issues.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 80

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I love role-playing with others and having a good time. I would make a great member of this server and I will be sure to follow any rules to get the most out of this server. I also want to learn more about military rping. At the same time, I honestly want to be more of a civ.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 58

What faction are you applying for?: CIV / Russian

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Shooting / Aiming Skills

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): None

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4. No adverts for other fivem servers
9. No drama
11. No chat chat
13. No contesting punishments by staff
23. No faction bashing
32. Must follow discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4. Dont contest staff punishments
6. Do not use tank cannons on ground troops
11. No sniping airplane pilots
13. No breaking vehicle limits
20. No killing ground troops with RPGs
25. Must use realistic loadouts

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Doxxing is Prohibited

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes! 100%

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A