Jay S's Form Submission

Name: Jay S

Discord Name: UZI#9340

Discord ID: 1136472079856840904

DOB: 1/13/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Because I think with my experience as a umsc I think that I can come into the force and take on any amount of responsibility and work for the department. I also think since I’ve take a break from things I want to come back and be that person who made a name for himself. Because I think that I have one of the best communication skills. Also I think I have coming into this department sets me a apart from others. Because my expectations for myself in this department is to be leader and a role model. I also think that when it comes to building relationships with the department members is also one of my ways I could benefit because it can get yourself known as a good person and u being someone who can answer about any and every question with no problem.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 157

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 97

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Becuase
I am able to bring a lot to the department such as, being able to help when im told to respect that the ones that are higher than me i’m a good person to work will and always able to do things quick and fast i have experience with other servers i also with never mess around when it comes to business and always able to sub and always available for meetings and obstacles. and creative thinking .I can bring many things to the department . I can bring sub docs and what not and a good team builder. I have lots of experience and can be very helpful when I’m told to do something. I get it done in a timely manner so I don’t mess around. I would bring a level-headed and thoughtful approach to the department. My primary goal would be to ensure the safety and security of all people within our jurisdiction.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: yes i do i have 5 years of experience as high command ranking and drill instructor

What is our Golden Rule?: use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: no doxing, no racism sexist bigloated, no contesting punishments given by staff, don’t ask about application, don’t disrespect those who has served, dont argue in discord channels, no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): yes

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Because I think this is a great size rp server we’re I can put my skills to work and contribute to the team and get to know new people and how things work Because of my mentality and my personality to want to get on and rp and I also I think that I can improve my skills in this server more and I want to be able to help new people and be a asset to the department as Someone who knows what their doing when they get on the field as a fto.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
You have unfortunately left our server. If you do rejoin open a ticket and we will get you accepted through this application.