Jason Morgan's Form Submission

Name: Jason Morgan

Discord Name: presidentace1137

Discord ID: 979963615933263892

DOB: 3/11/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Im complex i do as im asked and told i can make a difference in ur forces because of the way i operate and ive been in many different milsims so i kinda know my way of doing things im a badass shot when it comes to sniping or hell even with an m4 but most importantly ive got patience and ive got the guts to be chewd out if it was to ever come down to that

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 78

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): you should consider me as i do know my wat around the military objective whole and i mean this by ik how to take what comes my way Im as active as i can be which is 7 days a week after work im active for whatever is needed and if a soldier needs a fill in than i can be that fill in

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 65

What faction are you applying for?: US ARMY

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: skills for the factin im join are im a deadass shot if they need a sniper and if they need infantry than im quick on my feet and silent

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): my previous MOS i was a 18 series (special Forces)

What is our Golden Rule?: common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4/no advertising other servers 9/no drama or rumors 11/no chat spam 13/no contesting punishments by staff 23/no faction bashing 32/ must adhere to discord name policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4/do not contest staff punishments 6/no tank cannon on ground troops unless armed with explosives 11/ no sniping plane pilots only heli pilots /13 no breaking vehicle limits 20/no using rpgs on ground troops 25/must maintain a realistic loadout

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): No doxxing as in using someones Ip address to benefit or to kick anybody because you cant handle the fire they are putting out towards you

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A