Jason Alveono 's Form Submission

Name: Jason Alveono

Discord Name: sky_sky1

Discord ID: 1134703322989862923

DOB: 11-03-2005

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am different from any and all other people applying to this community for a few reasons. Starting off, I have a good amount of experience in Military Servers and have a good foothold on how they operate. I also have a little bit of real life experience about the Military because of my father who was apart of the Navy and worked in covert areas across the whole word from Russia to Pakistan. He has taught me a lot about how the Military operates and tactical strategy’s ect. I have learned a lot from him and look up to him to this day. these are just a few things that make me a little bit different then other applying.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 121

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me and allow me to join this wonderful community for a few reasons. Starting off, as stated in the question before I have a good amount of knowledge about the Military and how they operate from other servers and from my father. I also believe you should consider me for this community because I would love to be able to join a faction and grow in it. I would like to be able to join the Canadian Armed Forces because I love to watch them operate through videos and research and think that they are one of the best Military forces out there.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 107

What faction are you applying for?: Canadian Armed Forces

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I can bring a few different things to the Canadian Armed Forces. Starting off, I have as stated before a few times that I have a good amount of knowledge about the Military and how they operate. I also have extremely good knowledge on Snipers and how to conceal yourself ect, as for that is what I want to be once I join the Military. These are not very many things however I think that I can bring a lot to the Canadian Armed Force.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): I have very little knowledge about the Canadian Armed Forces other then they has not lost many Wars nor have gotten involved in many Wars.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use your common sense.

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4: No advertising other fivem servers.
9: No drama
11: No chat spam
13: No contesting punishments given by staff
23: No faction Bashing
32: Must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4: Do not contest Staff punishments
6: tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosives
11: No sniping airplane pilots out of cockpit while aircraft is airborne
13:No Breaking Vehicle limits
20:no using RPGS to kill ground troops
25: must maintain realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If you were to break any of the Zero Tolerance Policy’s you could and most likely will be banned/kicked on behalf of the Ownership team.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes I do.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, great understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A