Jargn Jarsner's Form Submission

Name: Jargn Jarsner

Discord Name: opreation_milent

Discord ID: 929431152211673108

DOB: 03-26-2004

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I have my own ideas and brain. I want to be stronger then ever before that I can imagine to be whilst enlisting in the United States Army. I would love to serve the Country with good hope and accomplishments for my country. I’ve been interested in enlisting in the United States Armed forces since I was 13. I waited until 20 just to get more experience and age for maturity and growth. I know that I have the physical requirements and demand to accomplish training in the United States Army.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 91

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I think I should be considered from my 3+ years of experience in Operations and Private Military Companys, I know how to handle myself properly and work under high stress situations and scenes. I know that I have the demand and I’m determined to pass and not fail. Failing is never okay. I want to continue to be a success in the MILSIM community. (regarding milsim)

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 67

What faction are you applying for?: United States Army

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Experience, Never Quit Spirit. I could teach multiple techniques in combat used by military factions that people might not know. I want to be a success in this community and I want to keep the Army held to a high standard rather then any other factions.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Yes, (IRL I serve as a 0311 in the United States Marine Corps it’s the same concept just different branch.)

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: No Advertising other FIVEM servers (Zero Tolerance Policy), No Drama Spreading Rumors Will Result in Removal Of community) No Chat Spam (More Than 3 of the same message In Game And Discord.), No contesting punishments given by Staff Members (Open a ticket for appeal/clarification), No Faction Bashing (Limited RP bashing during certain situations is allowed), You must adhere to the Discord Username Policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Do Not Contest In Staff Punishments, Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops on the ground are armed with explosive devices, No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the plane is in air. No Rocket Repelled Grenades to kill ground troops, You Must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons. Failure to follow this rule will be the equivalent to Failure to Roleplay.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): You have one chance to get a verbal warning by someone that isn’t staff and knows about the rule. If you get caught doing it that is not okay and they will not be understanding of the issue that just happened and they will follow the correct procedures to give the fair punishment.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Congratulations your whitelist application has been approved!

(Notes)
Thank you for your time and service in the USMC!