James Singleton's Form Submission

Name: James Singleton

Discord Name: ItisNight

Discord ID: 921476491366236162

DOB: 03/11/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am a very active member and always looking to help in any way I can. I feel what makes me different is my ability to lead and make a difference in community’s.

Word Count of (What makes you different?):

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I think I should be considered for whitlisted member because I am active and can get in server everyday. I can bring suggestion to help the server and help in anyway i can. I have a good amount of experience
as i have been doing millsim rp in gta rp for about a year or 2 now.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

What faction are you applying for?: Army

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I can bring loyalty, dedication, and activity. I can also bring leadership and suggestion to help improve the army to the best of my ability.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Kind of, In other rp millsim serves i was in USMC and have a lot of experience.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: no drama/spreading rumors.
No advertising other five m servers
No chat spam.
No contesting punishment given by staff.
Do not stop operation mid-way through unless authorized by administrator or higher.
You must adhere to discord username policy.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Do not contest staff punishments.
Tanks cannot use main cannon on ground troops unless shot at by explosives.
No sniping pilots out of cockpit while air born.
No breaking vehicle limits.
No using rpgs to kill ground troops.
You must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons. For example you are not to carry a 40mm grenade launcher, AT4, M249, and a DMR. These are all heavy weapons that must be respected. Same thing with RPGs, the rockets are very heavy and thus you should have a max of 3 but that means you probably won’t have grenades or a bunch of other guns. You also need to be wearing a backpack for a place to store these munitions.
This also goes for your magazines for your rifles. Failure to follow this rule is equivalent to FRP

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Zero tolerance policy is rules set in places that server staff/admins will not tolerate nor put up with at any time.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes.

Denied

You did not meet the minimum word count, you may still reapply to OFSM.