Jake 's Form Submission

Name: Jake

Discord Name: laced.muffin

Discord ID: 729499021185646632

DOB: 4/14/2009

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): In the dynamic realm of FiveM, my distinctive approach sets me apart. As a fervent participant, I transcend conventional gaming by fostering a welcoming community and crafting immersive narratives. My unique blend of creativity and strategic thinking amplifies the gaming experience for others, creating an atmosphere where innovation thrives. Through custom mods, events, and an inclusive mindset, I redefine the standard, contributing to a vibrant, evolving FiveM landscape that captivates and engages players in unparalleled ways.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 76

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Consider me for FiveM as my passion fuels innovation. I bring a potent mix of creativity and dedication to elevate the gaming experience. With a commitment to fostering community cohesion and crafting captivating narratives, I am poised to contribute significantly. Embracing challenges, I promise to enrich the FiveM platform with a unique perspective and unwavering enthusiasm.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 56

What faction are you applying for?: U.S. ARMY

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Joining the U.S. Army requires a diverse set of skills. Physical fitness, discipline, and adaptability are essential. Leadership qualities, effective communication, and teamwork are crucial for success. Technical skills, such as proficiency in specialized equipment or technology, contribute to mission accomplishment. Problem-solving, resilience, and a strong work ethic are valuable traits. Moreover, a commitment to uphold the Army values—loyalty, duty, respect, selfless service, honor, integrity, and personal courage—further enhances your suitability as a soldier.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): none

What is our Golden Rule?: common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4. no advertising other fivem servers
9.no drama/ spreading rumors
11.no chat spam
13. no contesting punishments given by staff
23. no faction bashing
32.you must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4.do not contest staff punishment
6. tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed wiht explosive devices
11.no sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne
13. no breking vehicle limits
20. no using rpgs to kill ground troops
25. you must maintain a realistic loadout and respect the weights of weapons

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): your zero tollerance policy is when those rules are broken you can be banned by any staff member at any time with out a notice if you ddos the server as an example you can be banned from that with no warning/notice.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

This whitelist application does not reach the age limit, and this application was also reviewed by multiple staff members and we have came to the conclusion that an Ai software was used to construct this piece of perfection.

Additional Comments
N/A