Jaiden Walker's Form Submission

Name: Jaiden Walker

Discord Name: ๐“•๐“ต๐“ฎ๐”#1206

Discord ID: 817153455599648809

DOB: 2008/05/24

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am different because because Iโ€™am very active in discord and in game. Iโ€™am also very professional and I hold my self at a very high standard. I listen to everyone around me and treat them all with respect especially higher ups. I am very good at staying calm in fire fights I have lots of Milsim experience I have been playing Milsim for just over 1 year now I can bring good immersive RP and good communications over radio. I also have lots of experience with fire fights patrols operations etc. And very scary situationโ€™s and I know how to handle them. I have lots of experience in breaching and pt so Iโ€™am very fit and I think I am fit and and mentally ready to join.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 128

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 119

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can bring lots to the US Army like the way the US army is ran in most servers I have ran the US Army before in other servers and I am a big fan of what they do I am into there special forces a lot. I have lots of experience with leader ship being professional and I hold my self to a very high standard and will not let anyone down I always listen to orders. I never argue back especially with higher ups. I have been playing milsim for around 1 year and I like it a lot and I would love to be apart of the US Army because I could bring lots to the table.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write โ€œNONEโ€:: Yes loads

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: No doxxing anyone,No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames,No contesting punishments given By Staff,Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted,Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving,o Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats,Absolutely No Mod Menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): You take it very seriously if it is broken it could harm people withing the community if any of them zero tollerance rules are broken bans will be given out to anyone that breaks the rule and you wont be talked too about the ban if it happens.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): you should consider me because I can bring lots to the US Army. Leadership I can lead teams into battle. I have lots of knowledge on fire fights and how to treat them I have very good and clean callouts on the radio. I am very good at firearms training and I am very experienced with breaching. I do hold my self at a very high standard and I do not act out whilst on duty and I will never act out on duty. I am very professional. I listen to all orders given to me by higher ups and I do not disrespect anyone. And I have more benefits but I currently cant think of all of them.

Accepted or Denied?:
Accepted

Additional Notes:
N/A