Jackson Stephenss Form Submission #591

What is your name?: Jackson Stephens

What is your name in Discord?: Law.#6004

What is your Discord ID?: 1053096309885780048

How old are you?: 17

What is your date of birth?: 04/25/2006

What makes you different?: i Think im diffrent from the rest of the group of applicants because of my experience and my commitment too FiveM and my commitment to keeping everything legit and proffesional, i think im diffrent because i show extreme integirty and exteme loyality too the Server/Faction im in, i think i show great leadership when it comes to being in server and in a scenario, i think i can defitenly improve the faction that im in and hopefully benefit the server.

Why should we consider you?: I think i should be considered into the server because im loyal, i show integirty, i have a lot of experience, i know how to use common sense in all spaces and all scenarios, i show great leadership and great proffesionalism when it comes to being inside of a Mil-Sim server

Is there anyone who is currently a member of OFSM that has seen your roleplay?: NO ONE

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

If you are caught using anything, or going against, Discords ToS this may result in an instant ban. Do you understand?: Yes

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Aim. Loyality, Integrity, Leadership,

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction?: Yes, many servers in the past, many research about IRL

After reading the Server Rules, what are the 5 most important in-game rules in your opinion?: 2.5 Catfishing and any sort of fake identities are forbidden. 2.6 No Discord server invite links or codes. 2.7 Do not advertise without permission. 2.8 Anything to target specific groups/individuals is prohibited. 2.9 No major spoilers from any anime, movie, tv-show, or games on public channels.

What is our Golden Rule?: Be respectful at all times to other members

What are rules 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 28, and 31 in General Server Rules?: NO DOXXING ANYONE No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames Absolutely no using banned words N-Word [Hard R] No contesting punishments given By Staff (No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be given accordingly. Open a ticket and follow the steps for an appeal or for clarification of punishment) No Blackmailing/Using information for your Benefit (This creates a Toxic Environment.) This is a ZERO tolerance Rule Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted (It will lead to instant denial) Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM Do not disrespect the dead Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats Absolutely no Erotic Roleplay (ERP) (This is a ZERO Tolerance Rule) Absolutely No Mod Menus (This is a ZERO Tolerance Rule Obviously)

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits?: yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy?: Be respectful at all times to other members

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A