Jackson Foster's Form Submission

Name: Jackson Foster

Discord Name: FrostyTag#7174

Discord ID: 662802790254510090

DOB: 18-03-2003

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am different from any other applicant because I have extensive military knowledge in and out of RP and have much more experience than most applicants. I am also very active I am online and will be in server atleast once a day if accepted and I will make this server a priority and not sit on the roster inactive forever like some. I have a very mature mindset and don’t like to mess around when in important missions as I have seen some do in the past.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 89

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because of my high quality experience I have been in atleast 5 other FiveM Milsims and have become very successful in each. I have also been in milsims for other games but that is not relevant to the application. I know how to handle leading and combat efficiently and how to be successful in fights.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 59

What faction are you applying for?: United States Marine Corps

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I can brin leadership and combat skills into the faction along with very good piloting skills.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Yes I have been in the Marine Cops faction in other milsims and am very familiar with how procedure is executed.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sence

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: No advertising other fiveM milsims
No drama or rumors
No chat spam
No arguing punishments given by staff
No faction bashing
Must adhere to discord name policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: No contesting punishments given by staff
No using tank main cannon on ground troops
No sniping airplane pilots out of airborne cockpit
No breaking vehicle limits
No using RPGs to kill ground troops
Must maintain a realistic loadout

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Keep respectful to anyone and like the golden rule says have common sense when Roleplaying for example no combat logging and so on

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server.

Additional Comments
If you’re looking to go to the next level of aviation we also have a 160th Soar certification, but at the moment invite only.