J.Lucus whitelist application

What is your name?
James

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
J.Lucas~5084

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
01/09/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
What makes me different is im kind and helpful and i always listen and i feel like i can bring a lot of knowledge to the community i also feel like what makes me different is that i am a army cadet in real life so i know what to expect in the community and i am kind to others and respect others i will always listen to high command

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I think u should consider me because i am kind and helpful i also have good excpierance and i have run my own mislim before so i know what im kind of doing and i feel like i can bring a lot of different tactics to the community and will be active

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
the skills i can bring are listening skills and tactic skills and many more i can also bring my own knowledge from other community’s into it

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
I have a few

What is our Golden Rule?
Use Common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7. no doxing anyone 8. no racism bigoted sexist vulgar usernames 13. no contesting punishments given by staff 17. do not ask when your whitelist app will be accepted 20. do not disrespect those who server/serving 24. do not argue in in discord channels/chat 31. absolutely no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
yes i understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
This server takes the zero tolerance policy very seriously because this server is very professional and they want to insure that members get a good excpierance and not get disrespected and make sure they enjoy there time here and not jus get disrespected and then they end up leaving this server wants to give a good roleplay excpierance to different members and also to bring safety to the server and members and if it get broke it will result in a ban and spoken to staff

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server!

Additional Comments

Good Answer on Tolerance Policy! Though I’m confused how it’s been 195 days since your birthday and you still don’t know how old you are… 16 btw.