Ivan Vladimir's Form Submission

Name: Ivan Vladimir

Discord Name: ! Lucifer#2864

Discord ID: 649334237069180954

DOB: 9/16/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): A few things that make me different is that I have great communication skills and I have a great work ethic. I love to meet new people and talk to people. I always make sure that I listen and pay attention to things that are important. I make sure to listen to my higher ups and that I do what they ask me correctly. I am organized, and I have a great sense of humor for the times that we can joke around. I make sure that I stay professional and serious at all times while I am deployed, and I make sure that people are also doing the same thing. Another reason that makes me different is I am very creative.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 124

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): A few reasons why you should consider me is that I know all of the server rules and I know to follow them. I also have about 3 to 6 years of military experience. I am very professional and serious about being professional and I have a great work ethic. I make sure to listen to my higher ups and that I do what they ask me correctly. I am organized, and I have a great sense of humor for the times that we can joke around. I make sure that I stay professional and serious at all times while I am deployed, and I make sure that people are also doing the same thing. I am very friendly so I love to meet new people and work with people. I have great leadership skills as well so I am able to be a higher rank once I am qualified to become one. Last but not least I unlike some people I am the type to do the things I’m told and ask questions later.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: Russian armed forces

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: What I bring the the faction I’m applying for Good work ethics, Good listening skills, grate communications skills,I make sure that I stay professional and serious at all times while I am deployed

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: N/A

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: NO DOXXING ANYONE
No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
No contesting punishments given By Staff
(No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be given accordingly. Open a ticket and follow the steps for an appeal or for clarification of punishment)
Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM
Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The zero tolerance policy is a policy that can not be broken at all or else it will hurt the server and yourself.

Approved or Denied?

Denied

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

It is very obvious that you just copied your answers from the last person who just applied for Russia, on the questions “What makes you different?” and “Why should we consider you?”. I see that you tried to change up the words so that we wouldn’t notice but that didn’t work. You even put a very similar birthday on your application and their is absolutely no way you didn’t just copy the last persons entire application and change a few words. As a suggestion if you plan on reapplying. Actually take the time to write out every single word and do not copy off of others work.

Additional Comments
N/A