Ivan 's Form Submission

Name: Ivan

Discord Name: Lowkey#6888

Discord ID: 888879761592561765

DOB: 05-08-2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): i am good at communicating with my team/faction and have also played on other server like battle ground so i know what to do and what not to do when playing milsim and can also shoot well but i know that is not the prime time it’s just that you are good at rping and I don’t complain about a small thing like if someone accidentally shoots me dead I’m not going to make a report right away because I just don’t feel like making it a big thing

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 89

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 42

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: RUSSIAN FEDERATION

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I am generally good at shooting and I can execute orders well and I am not disrespectful to people in my faction but respectful

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. NO DOXXING ANYONE (Zero Tolerance Rule) 8.No Racism/Bigoted/Sexist/Vulgar Usernames (Steam/Discord/In Game Usernames Included) 13. No contesting punishments given by Staff (Open a ticket for appeal or clarification) 17. Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted (Will lead to instant denial) 20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving (Stolen Valor will result in a permanent ban) 24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats 31.Absolutely No Mod Menus (Zero Tolerance Rule)

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): don’t do bad things in the server like fixing and blackmailing and erping and saying racist things to people and no self promo like YT or Twitchtv/…

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): i’m good at role playing [in the game] and can make a good scenario during the rp and also good with people on the server and i don’t make a big fuss if something happens and i’m not going to overuse report

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
Be careful with your word counts next time, i will throw you a bone and accept it for now as we would like more Russian Federation members