In game - James Waters's Form Submission

Name: In game - James Waters

Discord Name: _Hejsan

Discord ID: 700787793483268227

DOB: 24-10-2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am a good applicant as I am mature and have lots of experience with military strategy’s and will work with almost anyone. I have good Leadership and communication skills. When I encounter things I do not know I will learn from superiors or fellow team members to allow me to extend my knowledge to help the faction I will apply for and the missions I will provide better rp. And for the community I will follow the rules and not argue well trying to always help situations that are needed to go back to rp.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 97

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I can provide my experience and skills to improve or help me/others to learn even more. I have experience playing with actual veterans/active military personnel and have learned so much from them. I have good breaching, convoy, and urban combat etc experience through 6 other milsim servers ive played in the past.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 53

What faction are you applying for?: Canadian Armed Forces

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I can provide

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Yes, I know majority of US but still learning how Canada runs their military

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4.No advertising oter fivem servers
9. No drama or spreading rumors
11. no chat spam
13. no contesting punishments given by staff
23.no faction bashing
32. you must adhere to the discord username policy normal letters and numbers no brackets

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4. do not contest staff punishments
6. tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosives
11. no sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircaft is airborne
13. no braking vehicle limits
20. no using rpg to kill ground troops
25. realistic loadouts and weight such, like not carrying 200 things and not a rocket and grenade launchers

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): you can be banned if any zero tolerance rule is broken at anytime without warning

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?
Good Understanding of the rules and communication skills!

Additional Comments
N/A