I would like to go by King but Jack King is my RP name.'s Form Submission

Name: I would like to go by King but Jack King is my RP name.

Discord Name: JustKing

Discord ID: 599374299329200129

DOB: 03/14/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I have 5 years of experience I have been head quarters in every sever I have been in and I am a leader and know a lot about military tactics. I have clips to prove these things. Also I have a lot of different things I am good at. Like I am a good fighter and heil pilot. Also I have done Milsim on Xbox and I like to play for a long time unlike some.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 83

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I have 2 years on Xbox and 3 on Fivem I have learned a lot from my many years on experience. I have a lot of marksman experience so I am a good sniper/marksman and can go unknown for a long time. Also I have lead the Russian Armored and been SOF in almost all severs.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 69

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yeah

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: RUSSIAN FEDERATION

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I have almost perfect aim. I have about 3 years in a RU faction and I know a lot about tactics and I have been a HQ personal for years for a reason also.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: I have done a lot of research on the Russian army and I Have been Ru for years and have worked up in every sever to get HQ in every sever?

What is our Golden Rule?: “Use common sense”

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7-No Doxxing anyone
8-No racists/ Bigoted/ Sexist/ Vulgar usernames
13-No contesting punishments given by staff
17-Do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepted
20- Do not disrespect those who have severed/are serving
24- Do not argue in Discord channels/chats
31-Absolutely no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): I understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): A instant punishment for someone who broke a rule that is serious to the owner/person in charge.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A