Hudson Lee's Form Submission

Name: Hudson Lee

Discord Name: GOOFY86121052749732092588032

Discord ID: 1052749732092588032

DOB: 01-10-2009

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I love planes both of my parents flew planes and my grandparents flew for the US Airforce. My dad also takes me shooting every once in a while to make sure I know gun safety incase someone breaks in or we go hunting. I was a admin and cop on a 100k or die server so I know pretty much what is wrong and whats right like chat spamming and saying hard r. I play airsoft with friends to simulate what a warzone is kinda like we do this outside tho becuase indoors in just dumb. I play squad and played a little arma 3.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 105

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Becuase I want to have some fun rp in a milltary type server. I would love to fly becuase everyone in my family has a pilots license and I am getting one right now. I also respect all server rules and when admins tell me I did something wrong I don’t ever talk back and just accept they are right and apologize. I play squad and arma 3 so I know what the battle field Is like in a game.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 80

What faction are you applying for?: USMC US Marine corps.

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Good aim I played 100k or die servers and In that 500 hour time period I have got very good aim. Good role play I was a cop and admin in some of the 100k servers I was in so I know role play and fail role play.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Yea not much My dads friend used to tell me about the time he was in the Iraq war. And Yea I played cod and arma 3 and squad before so I would say so

What is our Golden Rule?: To use your brain. Common sense nothing you would do out of the ordinary.

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4 no ads. 9 No drama/spreading rumors.11 No chat spam.13 No contesting punishments given by staff.23 No faction Bashing.32 You must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4 Do not contest staff punishments.6 Tanks cant use main cannon on infantry troops unless they have a rpg or explosive device.11 no sniping airplane pilots while airborn only helicopter pilots can be shot.13 No breaking vehicle.20 not using rpg to kill ground troops/Infantry but ISIS is exempt from the rule just don’t go crazy.25 Must maintain a realistic loadout.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If you break a Zero Tolerance policy that means you get no warning and can be banned from the server at any moment in time.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes. Hope you have a good day I am so sorry I did not see the 75 min and 50 word min I apologize Sincerely Hudson Lee

Accepted

Claims to have experience with flying and other games (pssttt 160th is a thing)