Hudson.Lee's Form Submission

Name: Hudson.Lee

Discord Name: GOOFY8612

Discord ID: 1052749732092588032

DOB: 01-10-2009

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I love planes both of my parents flew planes and my grandparents flew for the US Airforce.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 17

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Becuase I want to have some fun rp in a milltary type server. I would love to fly becuase everyone in my family has a pilots license and I am getting one right now.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 34

What faction are you applying for?: US marine corps and later if I get promted or gain your trust maybe I could fly for you

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: Good aim I played 100k or die servers and In that 500 hour time period I have got very good aim. Good role play I was a cop and admin in some of the 100k servers I was in so I know role play and fail role play.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Yea I played cod and arma 3 and squad before so I would say so

What is our Golden Rule?: So use your brain. Common sense nothing you would do out of the ordinary.

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4 no ads. 9 No drama/spreading rumors.11 No chat spam.13 No contesting punishments given by staff.23 No faction Bashing.32 You must adhere to the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4 Do not contest staff punishments.6 Tanks cant use main cannon on infantry troops unless they have a rpg or explosive device.11 no sniping airplane pilots while airborn only helicopter pilots can be shot.13 No breaking vehicle.20 not using rpg to kill ground troops/Infantry but ISIS is exempt from the rule just don’t go crazy.25 Must maintain a realistic loadout.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If you break a Zero Tolerance policy that means you get no warning and can be banned from the server at any moment in time.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes I do agree with all of your staff rules they are very balanced I have looked them all over. Thank you for taking your time to check this and I hope I see you on the battle field. [If I get accepted of course].

DENIED

You may still reapply to OFSM at any time.

Your responses were great, though we just require that people meet or get near the minimum word count so we have a deeper understanding of said person to see if they may be eligible for whitelisting, please elaborate on “What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)” and “Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)”.

Since you are interested in flight, 160th is a certification in the server and you may be able to get certified in any NATO faction (which so far is only USMC) until we get Army running. Hopefully you will be able to join us and progress soon.

We look forward to seeing you soon!