Hayden Whitlist App

What is your name?
Hayden

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
Hayden#7730

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2007-06-20
What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
I am different from other people that are applying because of various reasons. When I am made a member of the server I will be able to dedicate a lot of time to the server. The time that I put into the server would be very beneficial to the server because the time spent would be done doing high-quality roleplay. I have been playing FiveM for a long time, over this time I have had lot of time to improve my RP and have learned to RP very well.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I should be considered for a position in OFSM because of my prior RP experience and my experience working in teams in real life. I feel as if these qualities would make me a well-suited candidate for OFSM. Over the years that I have been roleplaying on FiveM, I have spent over 3400 hours gaining experience in roleplay. Now currently with this experience, I could be a valued member of OFSM, much more so than someone with no prior knowledge.

Is there anyone who is currently a member of OFSM that has seen your roleplay? If yes state their name. If no one has seen your roleplay write “NO ONE”:
Jack

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes

If you are caught using anything, or going against, Discord’s ToS this may result in an instant ban. Do you understand?
Yes

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?
My Team work and leadership skills

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
NONE

After reading the Server Rules, what are the 5 most important in-game rules in your opinion?
Use Common Sense No Fail Roleplay (FRP) No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames. Absolutely No Mod Menus. Be respectful to other members

What is our Golden Rule?
Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 17, 20, 21, 24, 28, and 31 in General Server Rules?

NO DOXXING ANYONE No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames Absolutely no using banned words No contesting punishments given By Staff

1. No Blackmailing/Using information for your Benefit (This creates a Toxic Environment.) This is a ZERO tolerance Rule

Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving

1. Do not disrespect the dead
  2. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
  3. Absolutely no Erotic Roleplay (ERP)
  4. Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
No Threatening people out of RP
No Advertising other FiveM servers
NoUsing slurs
No Doxxing
No using banned words.
No Blackmailing
No Erotic Roleplay
No using mod menus
No leaving to avoid punishment

Your application has been accepted, but what faction will you be applying for?

Khandahar Freedom Fighters