Harry's Form Submission

Name: Harry

Discord Name: .soulz_.

Discord ID: 1067724662676664320

DOB: 21-march-2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Well… I was once in a server, where i was in the brtish army, i was in the RAF, and the SAS, I was the top RAF member in the brtish army , I worked with the US MARINE CORPS, and went on may operations with them. I know my military Alphabet. I am a good leader. I don’t shout over coms. I am respectful, I listen to orders very well. I was also a helicopter pilot for them too. I was a trained sniper. I went through alot of training. I can , I am a trust worthy person.I promise I will not let you Down.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 109

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I have experience that many people may not have, I was one of the top solders in the british army on the server i was in. I can follow rules very well. I will not break any commands from a higher up. I promise i can bring alot to the US MARINE CORPS,.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 56

What faction are you applying for?: US MARINE CORPS

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I can bring many skills the US MARINE CORPS, I am a trained Jet pilot, trained helicopter pilot, I was very well trained in the SAS. I can bring leadership, great teamwork skills, i am very mature. i am a skillful sniper…

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Yes I do, I know ROE, I know the military alphabet. Squads commands.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: 4: No advertising other FiveM servers (Zero Tolerance Rule)
9: No drama / spreading rumors (Results in Removal From the Community
11: No chat spam (More than 3 of the same Message In Game and in Dsicord)
13: No contesting punishments given by Staff (Open a ticket for appeal or Clarification)
23: No Faction Bashing (Limited RP bashing during certain situations is allowed)
32: You must adhere to the Discord username policy.
a. No custom text such as Cyrilic ot Special charaters.
b. You mustb always have a formatted name unless you are not in a faction.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4: Do not contest Staff Punishments
6: Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless the troops are armed with explosive Devices.
11: No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne.
a. you can only snipe helicopter pilots.

13: No breaking vehicles limits.
a. Vehicles limits are found here.

20: No using RPGs to kill ground troops
A. RPGs/heavy munitions should be used on vehicles not people.
B. ISIS is exempt from this rule (Justr don#t go overboard.)

25: You must maintain a realistic loadout abd respect the weights of weapons for example you are to carry a 40mm grnade launcher, AT4, M249, and a DMR. These are heavy weapons that must be respected. same thing with RPGs The rockets are very heavy and thus you should have a max of m4 but that means you probably won’t have grenades or a bunch of other guns. you also need to be wearing a backpack for a place to store these munitions. this also goes for your magazines for your rifles. Failur to follow this rule is equivalent to FRP,

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): You are not allowed to break any rules at all, if you do break them, you may be banned form a staff member for that, without any warnings.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes I do agree to the server rules.

Approval Decision:

Approved

_ _
Reason for Approval:

The applicant satisfactorily fulfilled the specified criteria, demonstrating a strong understanding of the requirements and providing accurate and well-structured answers.

Additional Comments:

Congratulations! Your application has been approved. We appreciate the clarity and completeness of your responses. Also for your zero tolerance don’t fear cause we do warn you before punishment, we also provide appeals for punishment on our forum pages here. If you have any additional questions or need further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Welcome aboard!