Guicy's Form Submission

Name: Guicy

Discord Name: _guicy

Discord ID: 535959540210860052

DOB: 12/10/2005

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What makes me different? I’m different because of my RP Style, I RP in many unique ways and I can adapt to any situation given Infront of me. I used to play many Milsim Servers, from Wargrounds to Nation Roleplay (both shutdown). I used to lead different factions and climbed the rank board over people and influencing those who don’t have the knowledge. I heavily enjoy playing five m milsim because of its value in socializing and having fun.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 80

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 57

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: RU

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Tactical, quick and smooth behavior along with successful victories. I one time too had a high rank in the RU in my past experience and wish to bring that prime time back.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: Yes, I have much knowledge. Such as the way we fight, the way we communicate and all the vehicles we will be operating.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: NO DOXXING ANYONE
No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
No contesting punishments given By Staff
(No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be given accordingly. Open a ticket and follow the steps for an appeal or for clarification of punishment)
Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM
. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If zero tolerance rules are broken, you will be kicked/banned with no explanation.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): As I’ve stated before, I’m unique. I bring Fun to RP, and I bring the s to socialize. I bring the f to fun, and I bring the R to RP. As you can see, I would be a key acceptance and a benefit to you, and me. I enjoy this, and people enjoy it too.

Accepted Or Denied?:
Accepted

Additional Notes?:
N/A