Grim's Form Submission

Name: Grim

Discord Name: gr_m1

Discord ID: 906331445025447937

DOB: 10/06/03

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Well i have alot of experiance in fivem milsim and milsim in general i have done around 6 years of milsim in games like ground branch squad ready or not and other fivem servers Im also good at discipline, confidence, leadership skills, teamwork skills, empathy, and intellect and i would love to help out anyway possible with recruiting or training and i am also very active and will attend events at mostly every time one is hosted

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 79

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Like i stated at the top i have adequate roleplay experiance in milsim and fivem and im active im the last milsim group i got the active player count from 80 people to 120 people in less than 3 weeks with the people and communities i know that is intrested in milsim and roleplay in games

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 56

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: United States Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Well that is always my number one choice when i do milsim and where i have most experiance

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: In the server no but irl yes

What is our Golden Rule?: Using common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: No Doxxing, No hate speech, Punishments by staff are to be handeld with a ticket, Dont ask about the whitelist app, Be respctful to everyone especially to people who served or are servering and no stolen valor, Dont argue in discord chats, And no cheats/mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): if any zero tolerance rule is broken you could be banned without warning

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A