Grabbans Whitelist application

What is your name?

Grabban

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)

Grabban#0118

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?
15, turn 16 in 2 weeks

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
07/08/07

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)

I have played fivem now for a little more than 3 years, I just had a break from playing it but now im back. I have spent most of that time playing military,milsim servers. I would say I got alot of experience with military rp. I know how to rp realistic, like dont just spam rockets and shoot to miss to make the rp fun. I have mostly rpd as an terrorist organization. I have also rpd as Russian.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)

As I have played fivem for some time now I had some good roles in other server, I got promoted to be a leader for a organization we called (Syrian Islamic State) We had some great scenarios and had fun, So I have alot of experience when it comes to rp as a terrorist and thats stuff, I know how to play it realistic and not just spam rpgs, and shoot to miss to make the rp fun.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yessir

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs

Russia

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?

my knowledge, I am a very good helicopter pilot also

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
Yes, I think the server was called UAN1, it closed down like 1-2 years ago tho. But I was in the server rp as Russia for pretty long

What is our Golden Rule?
USE COMMON SENSE!

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7. NO DOXXING ANYONE

1. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames

2. (No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be given accordingly.

3. Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted

4. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
    If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM

24.Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats

1. Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Yall take your Zero Tolerance Policy very serious and if it gets broken you will get banned, no question asked.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A