Goffs Staff Application

Name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
phoenix.7293
Discord ID
Name in FiveM (e.g. John Doe)
160th | LTG | Goff

NOTE: Every applicant requires a minimum of 2 Staff Referrals. 1 Referral may be from an Executive Staff Team Member. The second can’t be. If you fail to have 2 Staff Referrals, your application will be instantly denied.

Please provide the names of the Staff Members that referred you:
Garret
Bosco

NOTE: Every applicant must have a minimum of 2 Days played on the server. This ensures that you have experienced a fair amount of what our server offers and what you can expect from it.
Please ask a staff member to check your playtime either in-game, via a staff call, or by opening a support ticket. If you do not supply this information, your application will be instantly denied.

What is your playtime in the server?
2days 21 hours

Why do you want to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 300 Words)

1. Over the last MIlsims I have been in there has never been such an amazing leadership team like OFSM. The most respectable management team, So I would like to join the OFSM leadership due to the fact all the current staff members are all respectable and have great leadership. I have wanted to join the staff team for the past couple of weeks so I have had time to think about it. I have already worked well with all the staff members in ops and I have never had a problem with one staff member on this server!! I have held a couple of staff spots in Milsim servers and I really enjoyed it. I have been holding leadership/command spots within this server since I got here starting with the USAF and now on to the USAR. I have not had a problem with anyone in this server and I have been in this server for some time! This server has been one of my favorites in the Milsim community when it comes to activity with players and keeping the sides fair when it comes to Ru not having members for an Op the server staff will leave their primary faction to help out. Also, the server devs do such a great job when it comes to keeping the server up and listening to the community on what they want when it comes to new cars bugs that need to be fixed but at the same time not everyone gets what they want but the server devs are still respectful when they tell people no and when the said person starts to argue the devs keep calm and just tell them the reason. I would like to say thank you to all the current staff members that keep the server fair no matter what faction it is.

What makes you qualified to join the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? (Minimum 300 Words) What makes me qualified for a staff spot in OFSM is that I have held leadership spots all over the server starting with the USAF I was the Command chief master sergeant doing all the admin work when it came to rosters and helping people in the discord. Moving on from the Command chief master Seargent I became the Lt general of the united states airforce After a member left to help out a dying faction I took over and started running all admin for security forces and also helping people that have no idea where to start within the faction. Me and the command staff of the united states airforce started to recruit and get more members so we could launch a new tier 1 unit called the STS. I went from Lt general to General after the other general left due to having to start something IRL from this point I was the new united states airforce general I started by re-doing my command staff putting one of the best generals I have ever had in any milsim. Later on the united states airforce lost a lot of members when the 160th opened putting the united states airforce and a total loss of members end result we had to close United states airforce after the united states airforce closed I moved on with my Lt General to the united states army taking on the new rank of Lt general, Taking the spot of Lt general in the USAR was probably the best rank I have had due to the leadership I am getting from my general. I am now with the USAR holding a commanding spot and a commanding spot with the 75th ranger regiment taking leadership from other staff members in different factions. What overall makes me qualified for a staff spot in this server is the capability to listen to command and follow instructions, Also my experience in other milsims as a staff member i understand the rules to the full extent i have never run into a staff sit where I was the party who broke the rule.

Do you understand that if any information provided is found to be false, you may be blacklisted from joining the Operation Freedom Storm Staff Team? I fully understand!!!

Any Additional Information?

Plus or Minus with amount EX: +1 or -1

+4 (Lead Administrator Referral)

Reason for plus or minus:
Changed my answer ive seen non stop no quitting with Goff in this community lately makes me think thay they are willing enough to keep trying to remain optimistic. If he can keep this up than fine you deserve a chance at being staff I dont hold high hopes but i do believe you deserve a shot and that what i hope to give you.

Additional Information:
I will watch you like a hawk, i will have staff team looking over your actions during trial period if you be a excellent staff member be able to learn from watching and lesson we will bestow than you should pass your trial phase i expect you to look at rules to be able to recognize when somebody didnt follow.

+4 (Staff Referral)

I have seen Goff in other previous Milsims where he was a great asset to have around and provided fairness to everyone no matter what and also was level headed on every encounter I saw him act on, and all around was a great and funny guy to see active and leading by example. Not only does my history with Goff make me believe that he is a good fit but also because of his ability to help anyone and also be able to lead his own faction which goes to show to me how he can handle responsibilities and certain task without need too much assistance.

Additional Information:
N/A

1 Like

+4 (Staff Referral)

I have seen that Goff is willing to follow the rules of the server and he shows that for example whenever he decides to take problems that he has into a ticket in order to keep it more professional, which is a great mindset to have apart of the staff team.
Additional Information:
N/A

1 Like

+2 (Staff Referral)
I think Goff would be a good addition to the staff team, because i’ve seen Goff follow the rules and lead members in ops and take all his problems to tickets instead of being a ooc warrior. Me and Goff also have lead the air force together and i have seen his leadership skills and also have seen him just shut up and listen when needed too.

Additional Information:
N/A