GhostWCL#9148 Whitelist Apply

What is your name?
Dylan Johnson

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
GhostWCL#9148

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
12-06-2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
What sets me apart is your unique combination of qualities experiences and perspectives my individuality shines through in the way I approach challenges interact with others, and navigate the world I possess a distinctive blend of strengths talents and passions that contribute to my personal identity

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
The U.S. Air Force would have to accept me because I have the necessary experience and mindset I have been on another server Special Forces a while before I stayed with that until I was an extremely high position I have JTAC experience so it is nice to follow this further here but as a Pilot!

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
Yes i comepletley agree

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
USAF

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
Ican bring a lot of Mindset and a lot of good teamwork to the USAF as i am a quick decision maker and never thinks twice when i think twice i only think something wrong i dont roll back when im have a lot of stress

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: Yes i have experience and knowledge about the USAF it is the strongest faction of the server i know that and it is very usefull in big scenario’s were it can be used

What is our Golden Rule?
Use common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7: No doxing anyone.
8: No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13: No contesting punishments given By Staff
17: Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20: Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving, If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM
24: Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31: Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
I completely understand.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
Your zero tolerance policy is to protect other member from fighting or causing harm to each other mentally or physically. also making sure things are under control and not all over the place, it also allows server staff to take someone out of the server if it is necessary

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A