Garret Hurst's Form Submission

Name: Garret Hurst

Discord Name: G. Hurst#8128

Discord ID: 736645141883781291

DOB: 06/09/2003

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Hi, my name is Garret Hurst, I am 19 years old, I enjoy roleplaying. I have high expectations for everything and everyone and expect the highest regards. I am professional and serious about everything. I put in time and effort to everything I do. I push my self no matter what even if it will kills me. I am respectful. I do not argue. I say yes ma’am no ma’am and yes sir no sir. I have 2 dogs and a cat. I am disciplined and I respect everyone equally. I try to be on everyday if I don’t have anything to for my parents. but if I am really busy during the week the 3 days a week. I can just about anything that is asked of me. I am serious 99.9% of the time. I hate it when people disrespect others and treat others wrongly. I can bring relevant experience or qualifications. I can bring a positive attitude. I’m able to work efficiently under pressure. I am able to work well with others. I can meet deadlines. I can bring management skills towards any event. I have a quick-thinking ability. I can bring really good problem-solving skills. I can bring communication skills, Teamwork, Initiative Skills, and much more that is asked of me in the future.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 163

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I can just about anything that is asked of me. I am serious 99.9% of the time. I hate it when people disrespect others and treat others wrongly. I am nice and respectful towards everyone unless they get on my bad side. I can bring loyalty, respect, professionalism to everything I do.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 52

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes I do

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: I am wanting to join USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I can bring relevant experience or qualifications. I can bring a positive attitude. I’m able to work efficiently under pressure. I am able to work well with others. I can meet deadlines. I can bring management skills towards any event. I have a quick-thinking ability. I can bring really good problem-solving skills. I can bring communication skills, Teamwork, Initiative Skills, and much more that is asked of me in the future. I am the best candidate for this job because I have the skills and qualities to match the job description. I am a fast learner which means I can add value to the department quickly. I am aware that I must do a good job for this department, provide outstanding service, and do all I can to encourage the deputies, supervisor’s, command’s, and High command’s. I will and can work above and beyond towards everything and what is expected of me in the position that I get now and in the future.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. No Doxing Anyone
8. No Racsim / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13. No contesting punishments given by staff
17. Do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepted
20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
24. Do not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31. Absolutely no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes I do

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Basically if you break any of the zero tolerance rules you are to be banned by staff at any time without warning.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A