Gabriel Ratliff's Form Submission

Name: Gabriel Ratliff

Discord Name: officer gabe

Discord ID: rpdude69

DOB: 3/20/2010

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): i love the millatry and police and i have a lot of camo stuff and i know how to brech

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 20

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): i know how to camunic and i know how to breach and i weach are backs

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 16

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: us marine corp

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: good shooting good camunicshin and i know how to look out

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: none

What is our Golden Rule?: do not be toxic

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7 Do not use the server as a dating server / 8 The primary language of this server is English / 13 Don’t ping without legitimate reasoning behind them / 17 Do not advertise without permission / 20 Please do not mic spam / 24 Do not discuss hacking or cheating / 31 Only communicate in English

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): no

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): do not be toxic and be nice do not team kill at all do not cheat

Your whitelist application has been denied for the following reasons:

• Not meeting server age requirement (15+)
  • Not meeting word count of “What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)”
  • Not meeting word count of “Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)”
  • Incorrect Golden Rule
  • Using Discord Server Rules in “What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?” instead of General Server Rules
  • Almost seems Low Effort with Grammar Errors