._._._._.frank._._._._. | Whitelist Application

What is your name?

• Frank R.

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)

• .....frank.....

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 03-06-1993, Follow DD-MM-YYYY)

• 17-06-2003

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)

• I have a upmost respect for the rules, policy and instructions given to me, and I am able to make adjustments on the spot to adapt to a changing environment. I am able to handle conflict with others, even on my own side, by using conflict resolution techniques, and I am always able to prevent fighting for no reason with others. I am able to be a neutral person, and have a ‘mellow’ personality which allows me to be a central party in many conflicts.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)

• I am experienced on the FiveM platform in a variety of servers, although this is my first MilSim server. I am knowledgeable of basic and common sense rules as well as cordial engagement with everyone. I have extensive IRL firearm knowledge as well as military knowledge, and excited to join a faction in OSFM.

What faction are you applying for? (Check Available Factions in the Discord)

• Canadian Armed Forces

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?

• I can bring professionalism, adherence, respect, responsibility and camaraderie to my unit. I am respectful of faction rules, policies and norms and I am able to adapt quickly to changing environments. Practical skills could be aviation skills such as helicopter and airplane interests, as well as firearm knowledge.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE)

• No prior knowledge other than superficial IRL historical information.

What is our Golden Rule?

• Use common sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?

• No advertising other FiveM servers
  • No drama/spreading rumors
  • No contesting punishments from staff
  • No faction bashing
  • Must adhere to Discord Username policy.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?

• Don’t contest staff punishments
  • Tanks cannot use primary cannon on ground troops unless troops are armed with explosives
  • No sniping pilots out of the cockpit while aircraft is airborne (except helicopter pilots)
  • No breaking vehicle limits
  • Must adhere to in-game username policy at all times

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)

• At any time, for any reason (within the parameters of Zero Tolerance Rules), a staff member can ban myself without a warning.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

• Agree to Policy, Rules and other information.

Accepted

Claims IRL experience
Suspicious of AI use, but hidden well enough to be impressive.