Eyad's Form Submission

Name: eyad

Discord Name: pedy#4830

Discord ID: 854028513680818196

DOB: 2/4/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am different because I have military gaming experience with actual brain cells and I contain maturity and grammer. I have been gaming since 2016 it all started when I got my first phone, I was really interested in military rps and video games and matter in fact my whole dads side of the family has been in the military and now that we have the technology to play military games online as a 16 year old it really would make my life feel better. Im also very active and factioned on realism.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 93

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because I have military vehicles and planes knowledge and in fact I know how to fly a f16 in real life. I would also be an increase to the games player activity, In-fact I have 67 hours on tiktok weekly screen time. (I consider this an achievment)

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 51

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes I do.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: Us army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Good tactics that I have knowledge of because of other mil sim games I played, aliving the server because of being really active

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: USE COMMON SENSE!

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: No doxing anyone, No racism/bigoted/Sexist/vulgar usernames, No contesting punishments given by staff, Do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepted, Do not disrepect those who have server/serving, Do not argue in discord channels/chats, absolutely no mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If any of the zero tolerance policy is broken you can get banned instantly. Some rules broken may effect the community, if caught breaking the zero tolerance policy is no joke.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server!

Additional Comments

Great Answer on Tolerance Policy!