Exe doesn't meet Age REQ

Name: Johnathon Smoke

Discord Name: exe.ont

Discord ID: 659253719195582474

DOB: 17-08-2009

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I have lots of experience with military and covert operations spanning from fivem to other games. I love mil sim games and I think there really hard to find a good mil sim game but I think this server may be the best game/server out there to satisfy my needs. I know how to shoot in irl/in games and I do my fair share of research and watching videos on real guns in my free time.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 76

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because as I said I have experience in mill sim games/tac shooters, and I do research and watch videos on real guns as well. I know what the best guns are for me and I know ho to handle my recoil. Also with matv’s and other militarized vehicles I know how to use them properly.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 60

What faction are you applying for?: Us Army

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I know how to shoot, fly planes, go stealth, go undercover, use missiles, and use militarized vehicles.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): not much but I know there well known for the tactics and strategies.

What is our Golden Rule?: To always have fun?

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: no advertising
no drama
no spamming
no contesting punishments
no faction bashing
must abide the discord username policy

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: no contesting punishments
tanks cant use cannons on ground troops
no sniping airplane pilots
no breaking vehicle limits
no rpgs to kill ground troups
have a realistic loadout

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If you break any of these rules you could be banned, kicked, terminated, un whitelisted and you cant argue about it if you dont want more consequences

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Of course

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, pretty good understanding of the rules, but he did miss the golden rule.

Additional Comments
Exec Approval by: Connor C.