Ethan Sade. Whitelist Application

What is your name? Ethan S.

What is your name in Discord auzq_

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended) 835654191971696680

How old are you? 14

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 03-06-1993, Follow DD-MM-YYYY) 8-9-2009

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) I think I am different from other’s cause I been playing for a long time 1 year and I know how to RP not just with Cops and Innocent’s I know how to RP with army (I would still need help) And I do not Metagame like I see other players do while on as a Cop or Civilian. I also know my 10-codes pretty good since I did lose my second monitor I might forgot but I have the basics known in my head (And If I am correct army have different 10-codes then police).

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) I am a great role player and I know the rules of five and discord and OPFM. I am a great listener especially for training cause that is very important. And I am a kind person so I am a good person to come up to if you need help with some things that you don’t know (That’s if I don’t know) Even if I am at a low rank.

What faction are you applying for? Russia.

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining? I can make sure people are not trolling cause I can tell some trolls when I see them and they are a lot even in the small communities. I can check up on people if they need to be checked up on. And I can teach people stuff, stuff that they don’t know.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? Sadly None.

What is our Golden Rule? Use Common Sense.

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules? “No advertising other FiveM servers. Rule 4” “No drama / Spreading rumors. Rule 9” “No chat spam. Rule 11” “No contesting punishments given by staff. Rule 13” “No Faction Bashing. Rule 23” “You must adhere to the discord username policy. Rule 32.”

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules? “Do not contest staff punishments. Rule 4 (Didn’t know if I had to the A at the bottom.)” “Tanks cannot use the main cannon on ground troops unless troops are armed with explosive devices. Rule 6” “No sniping airplane pilots out of the cockpit while the aircraft is airborne. Rule 11” “No using RPGs to kill ground troops. Rule 20” “You must RP everything, you must always RP at every chance you get. Rule 23”

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? No doxxing or booting anyone offline.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? I do agree with the server rules.

Your whitelist application has been accepted