Ethan Duncan's Form Submission

Name: Ethan Duncan

Discord Name: squattedtrucksrgay

Discord ID: 924498283664134164

DOB: 11/11/1007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): Im a superior candidate for several reasons. Firstly,my exceptional academic achievements demonstrate mydedication and intelligence. Your track record of consistently exceeding expectations sets me apart. Additionally, my extensive practical experience in relevant fields gives me a unique advantage. My excellent communication skills and ability to work collaboratively make me an asset to any team. Furthermore, my passion for continuous learning and self-improvement showcases my drive to excel. Overall, my exceptional qualifications and personal qualities makes me different.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 77

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum):
When it comes to selecting a candidate for a roleplay server, several qualities make me a compelling choice. Firstly, my extensive experience in roleplaying allows me to immerse myself fully in a character, bringing them to life with depth and authenticity. I possess exceptional storytelling skills, enabling me to create engaging narratives that captivate other players. Moreover, my strong improvisational abilities and quick thinking make me adaptable to various scenarios, ensuring a dynamic and exciting roleplay environment. Additionally, my friendly and collaborative nature allows me to build positive relationships with fellow players, fostering a sense of community and camaraderie. Lastly, my commitment to respecting and upholding the server’s rules and guidelines ensures a respectful and inclusive gaming experience for all participants. In essence, considering me for a roleplay server would not only enhance the quality of gameplay but also contribute to a vibrant and enjoyable community atmosphere.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US MARINE CORPS

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Joining the United States Marine Corps requires a diverse range of skills, and I believe I possess several qualities that would make me a valuable asset to the organization.

First and foremost, I am highly disciplined and committed to self-improvement. I understand the importance of following orders and adhering to strict guidelines, which are essential in the military. My strong work ethic ensures that I will always give my best effort, even in challenging circumstances.

Additionally, I possess excellent physical fitness and endurance. I am dedicated to maintaining a healthy lifestyle and consistently pushing my limits, which would be crucial in meeting the rigorous physical demands of the Marine Corps.

Furthermore, I am an effective communicator and a natural team player. I understand the significance of effective coordination and collaboration in achieving mission objectives. I am capable of working harmoniously with diverse individuals, respecting different perspectives and contributing to a cohesive unit.

I am also adaptable and quick to learn new skills. I thrive in fast-paced environments and am able to think critically and make decisions under pressure. My ability to adapt to changing situations would be beneficial in dynamic military operations.

Lastly, I am deeply motivated by a sense of duty and service to my country. I have a strong desire to protect and defend the values and freedoms that the Marine Corps represents.

In conclusion, my discipline, physical fitness, teamwork, adaptability, and motivation to serve make me a well-rounded candidate with the skills necessary to contribute effectively to the United States Marine Corps.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: NONE

What is our Golden Rule?: I do not know.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: I cannot find the channel but can tell you your discord rules.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): I dont know. Atleast im honest.

Denied. Please insert the questions for the server rules which can be found in the important info channel.