Essebass Whitelist applications

What is your name?
Sebass
What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
essebass

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)

04/25/07
What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
What makes me different from other that have applied to operation freedom storm milsim , the difference is that I’m more mature than average applicant. I can handle lots of stress that given to me I can create creative roleplay scenario at moment notice. Also, can do multiple things at once such as talk to person and writing a response to someone that asking me questions in my dms thats a skill i have and i can use in this sever. And that why you should consider me to the sever.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
Why you should you consider me because I will bring my knowledge of the milsm i have gather over the time, and another reason is that im very nice to the comity and helpful whoever need help. I also other reason you should consider me is that I will try best at any task given to me.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
My experience in other severs I have 4 years of experience

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
I know they have a good command.

What is our Golden Rule?
common senses

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?

1. NO DOXXING ANYONE

(This is a ZERO Tolerance Rule)

1. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames

(Steam/Discord/In Game Usernames Includes )

1. No contesting punishments given By Staff
  2. Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
    (It will lead to instant denial)

(No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be given accordingly. Open a ticket and follow the steps for an appeal or for clarification of punishment)
_____________________________________________________ 20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM
24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
yes i understand

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)
The rules that prevent hurting the sever and members.

Accepted Or Denied:
Accepted

Additional Comments?:
Good addition to the server