Eron doe's Form Submission

Name: Eron doe

Discord Name: er0nnn

Discord ID: 1059916984642453554

DOB: 04/03/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): A few things that makes me different is that I am active, responsible, and mature. What I mean by this is I know what to do in most situations. I have also been in a few MilSim servers a while ago but then shut down. This gives me an advantage over other people because I have done operations before and know how quick things can go south. Anoter thing that makes me different is I can hop on the game almost everyday if I dont have plans, Put all my effort in whatever is needed and etc.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 97

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me because of my past experience. Another reason you should consider me is because I am really active, and as I said above reasonable and mature. Another reason you should consider me is I wont break the rules, and if confused about something I would go to discord and read or ask a higher up.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 58

What faction are you applying for?: UNITED STATES ARMY

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: A few skills I can bring is good aim, Respect, And responsibility

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): I used to be in 3 other MilSim servers as United states army, And had friends/family join the army irl.

What is our Golden Rule?: The golden rule is to use common sense.

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: Rule 4: Rule 4 is to not many any threats out of RP, For example threating someone or saying they will ddos.
Rule 9: Rule 9 is to not spread drama or rumors about anyone for any reason.
Rule 11: Rule 11 is for no chat spam, For example spamming random letters/numbers in chat.
Rule 13: Rule 13 is to not argue back with staff for any consequences you get (Dont contest ur pun)
Rule: 23: Rule 23 is no function Bashing
Rule 32: Rule 32 is you must have your discord username to your certain rank. Ex: [UNIT][RANK][NAME]

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: Rule 4: Rule 4 is to not contest staff punishments.
Rule 6: Rule 6 states that tanks can not shoot the canon at ground solders unless they have a explosive strapped to them.
Rule 11: Rule 11 is no sniping airplane piolets out the cockpits.
Rule 13: Rule 13 is no breaking vehicle limits.
Rule 20: Rule 20 is no using RPG to kill ground troops.
Rule 25: Rule 35 is to contain a realistic loadout, This means to not over kill with 30+ guns and to add realistic weight and etc.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The zero tolerance policy is to not make any threats, No saying slurs, And to not promote any other discord server.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes I agree with it all

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A