Eric Johnson's Form Submission

Name: Eric Johnson

Discord Name: Swift

Discord ID: Swift#7445

DOB: 05/11/2002

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What makes me different is I can actual follow rules without question or any problems. I enjoy playing things realistic and feeling as if I’m in the game. I may not be the best player in the server, but I will play the best I can to make the server more fun and enjoyable for everyone. Another thing that makes me different is I’m very old school when it comes to how I act and what music I listen to or what shows I watch, etc.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 86

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I feel as if I’d make a great addition to the server because of the help I can provide to the Faction/PMC and to staff if a player were to act up and not obey the rules correctly. Plus I always know how to make people laugh from time to time. That is why you should consider me to join the server.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 62

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: USMC

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I like to shoot things and watch things blow up

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: None

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: No doxxing anyone
No racism
No contesting punishments
Do not ask when whitelist application will be accepted
Do not disrespect active duty or retired veterans
Do not argue in discord channels
Must adhere to discord username policy

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Don’t do anything that is not realistic or break rules that lead to punishment

Accepted

Fair understanding of the rules

Notes:
Perhaps the Zero Tolerance policy could’ve been explained better.