Eben's Whitelist Application

What is your name?
Eden Tal

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
eben#8465

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
04/12/2007

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)

I am different from other applicants because I am very active and can put in a lot of work and a lot of hours. I am nicely organized and can keep things in order when needed. I have a lot of experience in roleplaying on military servers and fivem in general. I am not a toxic person and am really social so I’m sure I can quickly make friends on this server and be a nice person to be around.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)

You should consider accepting my application because I am a very skilled and experienced role-player with a little over 4 years of owning and playing fivem. I have been in a couple military based servers in fivem such as, AFMRP, Operation War, BGRP and UAN1. I am a responsible and active person who is ready to put in hours and hard work. I am very social and am a nice person to be around so I’m sure I will fit in just fine.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs

United States Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?

The strengths i can bring to the U.S Army are things such as responsibility, professionalism and organization. I am also a very mature person and will always try to refrain from any stupid behavior. I am very interested in military and therefore have a good bit of knowledge on the military including the U.S Army.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:
The United States Army is one of the most powerful factions. The general of the U.S Army in OFS Milsim is currently J. Garrett. I am aware of the raking system and how it works. I know of some of the different divisions and battalions.

What is our Golden Rule?

Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?

1. No Doxxing
  2. No Offensive usernames (e.g. Racist, Sexist or Vulgar usernames, etc.)
  3. No contesting punishments given by staff
  4. Don’t ask about when your application will be reviewed.
  5. Do not disrespect veterans or active duty soldiers, any member that is proved to be a stolen valor will be permanently banned.
  6. Never argue in discord channels or chats.
  7. No mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)

Yes.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)

This server takes the Zero Tolerance Policy very seriously because it is important to insure the safety and respect of every member in the server. any breaking of the Zero Tolerance Policy will result in a ban without being spoken to by staff. Some examples of the Zero Tolerance Policy rules are no doxxing or blackmail, no racism/ sexism, no erotic roleplay, no modding or hacking of any kind, no offensive words or terms, etc.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A