Easy_Navix's Form Submission

Name: Easy_Navix

Discord Name: EasyNavix#0223

Discord ID: EasyNavix

DOB: 03/02/2004

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I’m Active Duty Army and have training in infantry movements commands and military structure, id like to join with the intention of actually RP’ing and would like to figure out how the whole FiveM system works with military Roleplay and would like to play in my off time, I’m very detail oriented and take commands very well and listen very closely to orders given to me from my command i’m an E-2 in the U.S. Army and would like to start RPing

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 82

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I’m Army have been in for 1 year now and would like to see how the RP world works with a military aspect and I think it’d be very fun to play and do things that I’m not able to do on a daily basis, the military came easy for me and I think that this will to if given the ability to join.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 64

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: U.S. Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Morality, Concentration, the ability to never give up, and to BE ALL YOU CAN BE

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: NONE in an RP Fashion

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. No DOXXING anyone
8. NO Racism, Bigotry, sexist, vulgar usernames
13. No contesting punishments given by staff
17. Do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepted
20. Do not disrespect those who have served or are serving
24. Do not argue in discord channels/chats
31.Absolutely no mod menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): Breaking any of the Zero Tolerance rules can result in banning at any time disregarding these rules can hurt the community

Discord ID: 816907259656404992
that is discord id didn’t know it was not copied correctly.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A