Dylan Malvaso's Form Submission

Name: Dylan Malvaso

Discord Name: daddys money or dylan2valid

Discord ID: 921814399243665408

DOB: 15-12-2008 (Acc my bday lol, coincidence)

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What I think makes me different from other applicants is mainly my knowledge of aviation. Throughout my life I’ve caught a heavy interest in aviation because of family. My stepdad being active duty in the U.S. Airforce and my grandpa a retired member of the U.S. Navy. I also feel that I have s heavy experience in MILSIM and FiveM in general, with 755 hours on FiveM as of right now. I have played in about 4 MILSIM servers.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 79

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I should be considered to be apart of the U.S. Army because of my military and military aviation knowledge. Also that I have considerable amounts of MILSIM experience I have, I have MILSIM experience on four server. These four servers consist of Stealth Roleplay, Operation Homerun, FrontLine RP, and Armed Combat Battlegrounds.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 54

What faction are you applying for?: U.S. Army

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: I think I could bring discipline, formality, experience, and real-life knowledge! Also like I’ve listed in the previous catagories, my Aviation experience.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Some, about the 160th SOAR regiment.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense.

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: Number 4, being, No advertising other FiveM servers. 9, being, No drama or spreading rumors. 11, being, No spam. 13, being, No going against punishment from staff. 23, being, No bashing another faction. 32, being, the policy on discord usernames.

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: 4, being, Dont contest staff punishments. 6, being, Dont use tanks main cannon on ground ground troops unless they are armed with explosive devices. 11, being, No sniping airplane pilots. 13, being, No breaking the vehicle limits. 20, being, No killing ground troops with RPG’s. 25, being, Maintain a realistic loadout.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The zero tolerance policy is the policy if any of the zero tolerance rules are broken, you could be banned any time.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes I do.

Accepted

Good understanding of the rules and claims to be be knowledgeable about the US Army (we’ll put that to the test)