Drtimmy#6869's Form Submission

Name: drtimmy#6869

Discord Name: drtimmy#6869

Discord ID: #6869

DOB: 09/08/09

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What I believe sets me apart is my unique combination of experiences and qualities. My distinct set of skills and passions give me a distinctive personality that distinguishes me from others in similar positions. I really prioritize my values, beliefs, and how everything I do shapes my character in different ways. I personally believe my ability to connect and communicate with all members of any community set me apart apart, helping me form meaningful relationships.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 75

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I believe I should be considered for this server because not only do I posses a unique skill set, but I am extremely flexible and able to adapt to almost anything. I understand every situation is gonna be different, and I am able to take the situation and run with it and make it work. Additionally, I believe I should be considered for a slot in this server because of my aforementioned interpersonal/communication skills. In the time I’ve been doing FiveM, I have come to understand a lot about people and have really come to posses some of those good habits and traits that allow me to easily connect with people, fostering good bonds and relationships.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 116

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US MARINE CORPS

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: Integrity, Solid work, activity, and intelligence

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: 5 years of fivem rp

What is our Golden Rule?: common sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: no dox, no racism, dont argue w/ staff, dont ask abt app, no diss service, no argue in disc, no mod menu
Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)
yes

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): if you break 0T rule you will be banned immediately

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
I gave a verbal interview, seemed to be a chill guy, got him to answer a couple answers, he did good. I give my underage exec approval.