Donavan Guzman's Form Submission

Name: Donavan Guzman

Discord Name: felty_sz but my display name is Felty.

Discord ID: #0 because of the discord update where they got rid of the # IDs.

DOB: 09/20/2005

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): The things that I believe make me different are my personality and that I am naturally funny, but I can be serious when I absolutely need to be. I am also good at solving problems regardless of what the issue is, and I will solve the problem as quick as I possibly can. Other than that, I would say that I am an easy person to work with and to communicate to who doesn’t start problems with anybody.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 78

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): Why I think you should consider me is because I can deliver high quality RP and take situations seriously while also retaining a sense of humor so that there is a variety of what happens in RP and what i say so the RP situation and or scenario doesn’t get stale.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 52

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes, I agree with the server’s rules and zero tolerance policies.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US MARINE CORPS

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I am a great driver, and I am really good at shooting and maneuvering around targets to get an advantage as well as using anything and everything to my advantage that I can at a current point in time

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: None

What is our Golden Rule?: The golden rule is to use common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: Rule 7 is No Doxxing anyone and its zero tolerance.

Rule 8 is no bigoted, sexist, racist, or vulgar usernames.

Rule 13 is no contesting punishments given by staff.

Rule 17 is Do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepted.

Rule 20 is Don’t disrespect anybody who is serving or has served in the military (Stolen Valor is a permanent ban).

Rule 24 is Don’t argue in chats or discord channels.

Rule 31 is absolutely no mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If somebody violates one of the zero tolerance rules they are permanently banned and that goes for everybody.

Accepted

Fair understanding of the rules.