Dominic Gomez

What is your name in Discord

Dominic G.#6804

What is your Discord ID?

How old are you?

What is your date of birth?
(5-14-2006)

What makes you different?

I am a special person who stands out from others in many ways. My unique identity is influenced by my experiences, viewpoints, and beliefs. I stand out because of my unique personal interests, hobbies, and skills, which showcase my wide variety of knowledge and experience. Furthermore, my social identity and sense of belonging are shaped by the relationships, interactions, and connections I will have with other people. Because they influence on my decisions and behaviors, my values, aspirations, and personal goals set you apart from others. I Embrace my uniqueness since it is the result of many different things that make me different from everyone else in the world.

Why should we consider you?

There are various convincing reasons why I ought to be chosen for this job. First of all, my special combination of abilities, credentials, and experiences fully matches what is needed for the position. My track record of success, as shown by your prior successes and accomplishments, demonstrates my capacity to succeed in similar roles. I am a standout candidate due to your great work ethic, commitment, and enthusiasm for the industry. Additionally, I have excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, which promote effective teamwork and collaboration in the workplace. Last but not least, I am well-equipped to overcome obstacles and produce outcomes because to my creative thinking, problem-solving skills, and adaptability. Overall, I am the best candidate for this role due to my qualifications and traits.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?

Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs

USAF

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?

work ethic, commitment, and enthusiasm, teamwork, collaboration

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write

I have a wide knowledge with the air crafts, maneuvers etc.

What is our Golden Rule?

“Be respectful at all times to other members”

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?

1. NO DOXXING ANYONE
  2. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
  3. No contesting punishments given By Staff
  4. Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
  5. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
  6. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
  7. Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand)

the number of things spawned

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste)

The Zero Tolerance Policy is a strict policy that does not accept any kind of improper conduct in a certain situation. It usually relates to circumstances in which certain activities or behaviors are thought to be inappropriate, damaging, or to violate established laws, rules, regulations, or moral standards.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A