Diego's Form Submission

Name: Diego

Discord Name: lrenao

Discord ID: 667746143589105705

DOB: 2006-01-14

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I think you would give me a chance since I am well known in the milsim community. I am very good at roleplay and I’ve been doing it since I started playing serious games. I can make good roleplay for both scenarios and make both parties a good roleplay scenario and make it balanced and not biased. I seek for good roleplay and never powergaming. I think giving me a opportunity will also give me a chance to learn and show others and learn new roleplay ways and scenarios they haven’t seen yet and they will also see new scenarios they’ve never seen before and will see when encountering me in RP

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 114

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You would consider me because i think it will be a learning experience for me and also for the others playing with me, i only seek for fair roleplay and good RP and thats why i came to this server since it is very awesome. I think considering me will also make the roleplay more enjoyable and just chill in general.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 61

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: I agree

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: RAF Russyia Armed Forces

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I think you should give me a chance because of my due experience and knowledge of the RAF and it’s branches. I have a good mount of experience with MILSIM and how to fly a plane, aim and communicate with your buddies on the field. I know drill, communication, and fieldcraft. I know how to properly use a rifle and what not to do when using a rifle, such as not calling out when your empty mag.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: I own a RAF Faction in a another milsim server with over 90 plus members and we are growing rapidly

What is our Golden Rule?: To use common sense at all times when roleplaying, such as just breaking out of character mid scenario. Or maybe just ram into people for no reason. Common sense can also be described when your asking someone to do something that is not RP related * for example * You ask your partner how to spawn a vehicle ETC

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: Number 7 To never DDOX Anyone is a Zero Tolerance rule by threatening or actually doxxing someone, by doing this you get their IP and leak it on the internet, this is very illegal and shall never be done.
Number 8 To never discriminate anyone for their race or their personality because this server and just discord and the internet is very diverse in general. Racism should never be done neither with the following in rule 8 such as Sexist and Innapropiate usernames.
Number 13 To not apply or do a appeal when given a warning by staff
Number 17 To not ask when a whitelist application is done, this can be shown that your too immature and have no patiency for your application, this will lead to a denial.
Number 20 To not disrespect people that are serving the military or served the military, having a stolen valor will result in a permanent BAN from the server.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): It determines on how many people are in the server for a example if there is 10 players on then only 2 planes can be on to balance the roleplay and not make any disadvantages to the sides

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If you break a rule in the zero tolerance policy you will get banned without any warnings.

ACCEPTED

Dual Clanning rule may be violated if you join any factions due to the below.

As Per DUAL CLANNING POLICY:

If you are in a Faction/in an applied position in OFSM, you may not be in a Faction/applied position on another Milsim Server

This raises a complication in this application, please clarify by replying to the post or by ticket.