Devonte Hayes' OFS application

What is your name?
Devonte Hayes

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
[TFN] Rikko™#3325

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
09/11/2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
There’s a lot of things that would consider me to be different than others but also may have a lot of similarities. I would say my boldness, my ability to adapt and overcome a variety of situations, my combat knowledge, my commitment to the cause, and my maturity (just to list a few). I’ll give the time and patience required to excel within this unit and rise above the standard since I’m only representing myself in this situation so I would have nothing to gain by giving anything but the best.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
You should consider me purely for the sole reasons of what I listed above but allow me to go further. I wouldn’t stop or quit until a task is completed; I would hardly take any breaks. I’d show the upmost professionalism and remain loyal to the cause and I’d never do just the bare minimum since that is not how I operate.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
I do

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
US Marine Corps

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
My marksmenship, my experience, and both my basic and advanced combat knowledge

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: I do have prior knowledge. I know the marine corps is under the department of the navy and the United States premiere combat force. I also know it has only one special operations element and it’s just tier 2 which shouldn’t be a factor. I know the marine corps values it’s image of being the most violent and presentable fighting force.

What is our Golden Rule?
Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
NO DOXXING ANYONE No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames Absolutely no using banned words N-Word [Hard R] No contesting punishments given By Staff (No arguing in game or out of game, punishments will be given accordingly. Open a ticket and follow the steps for an appeal or for clarification of punishment) No Blackmailing/Using information for your Benefit (This creates a Toxic Environment.) This is a ZERO tolerance Rule Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted (It will lead to instant denial) Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving If we find out you are a Stolen Valor, you will be permanently banned from OFSM Do not disrespect the dead Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats Absolutely no Erotic Roleplay (ERP) (This is a ZERO Tolerance Rule) Absolutely No Mod Menus (This is a ZERO Tolerance Rule Obviously)

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) This unit will not accept any form of discrimination and/or disrespect towards the community and it’s members.

Your whitelist application has been accepted