Deni Petrovic's Form Submission

Name: Deni Petrovic

Discord Name: Deni_121

Discord ID: Deni#2405

DOB: 18.12.2005

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): A lot of my family members were either in the military, some kind of SOF or some kind of generals. Im well met with different military tactics and how it works. Its something I want to do later in life aswell after Im done with school. It was always a very interesting subject for me. I played on other milsim servers before aswell as RP severs. So i know the rules of RP aswell as some war rules and milsim rules. Played arma 3 on rp servers before aswell so Im not here just to deathmatch.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 96

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): As I said I know a lot about military tactics and how it works in military. Was on tests for it IRL aswell so I know how that works aswell. The server I played on before I was corpsman/medic so I would like to continue as such if there is such a role here. I know a lot about treating injured and GSW because of it. I will not disappoint.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 70

What faction are you applying for?: United states army

What skills can you bring to the faction you are joining?: As I said I know a lot about a job of a Medic aswell as different military tactics and Im an excellent shooter.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what? (If none, write NONE): Not on this srv

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common Sense

What are rules 4, 9, 11, 13, 23, and 32 under General Server Rules?: No advertising
No drama or spreading rumors
No spamming in chat
No contesting punishments given by staff
No faction bashing
No custom nicknames on discord or ingame

What are rules 4, 6, 11, 13, 20, and 25 under In-Game/RP Rules?: No contesting to punishments
Tanks cannot use cannons on ground troops
No sniping pilots out of the cockpit
No breaking vehichle limits
No using RPGs on ground troops
You cannot carry a whole damn arsenal on a person

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If any of the Zero Tolerance rules are broken it will result bein banned from the server

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: YES

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, Good knowledge with RP

Additional Comments
N/A