Dean Winchester's Form Submission

Name: Dean Winchester

Discord Name: Standing528blade

Discord ID: 619748763019378719

DOB: 01/24/08

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): What makes me different is a few things. I have around 3 years of roleplay experience, experience in milisims and being realistic in games like zero hour and ready or not, knowledge of military callouts, and too operate. I can provide a fun roleplay experience for all parties involved while cracking some jokes and sending the bad guys packing back home with their tails between their legs. Unlike lots of people my age i consider myself mature. I sound and act like someone who is much older and i hold myself to the responsibilities of someone who is older aswell as to act like that.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 106

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): I should be considered because of lots of what i said above. I have lost of roleplay time, milisim time, realistic military roleplay time especially, and i am mature, act like a civil and proper humane being, and who wouldn’t want a comedian to keep the morale up aye? I should be considered because i will prove to become a valued member of the server and i will provide only the best roleplay.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?): 74

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes, i agree with everything and i understand everything. I will hold myself to the rules standards, and i will aim to hold myself higher.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: United States Army

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: The skills i can provide to my chosen Faction if accepted include but are limited too, my roleplay capabilities, my knowledge of how things in military go, my ability to think quickly and multitask, and my ability to find solutions to all problems.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: If you mean the United States Army, then yes. I know how they operate, callouts, codenames, the stuff you should know for milisims. Besides that no.

What is our Golden Rule?: Use common sense at all times.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7 - No Doxxing | 8 - No racism, sexism, etc | 13 - No fighting punishments. If you want clarification open a ticket. | 17 - Do not ask about your application. | 20 - Do not disrespect vets. And do NOT impersonate (stolen valor). | 24 - Do not argue in discord channels. | 31 - No mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes, I understand vehicle limits.

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): If you break a rule stated as ZERO TOLERANCE, you will be banned with no warning. Just don’t break the godamn rules at all.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A