Day's whitelist application

What is your name? Day James

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111) DayMemes#1340

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?15

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD) 05/24/2008

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum) Some things that make me different, are my capabilities, I am capable of many things, such as fast thinking, not getting stressed easily. I also have lots of respect for my higher ups and the people below me. I have been studying the military for the last 3years of my life, and I know a decent bit, I’m planning on going to the ARMY, or Marine corps when I’m, older.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum) You should consider me because, I would be a good attribute to the server, by roleplaying constantly and being a good sport, even if I die, I don’t get mad and just rage quit, of course unless it is a unfair kill. Such as Self reviving, or Not following rules at all.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information? Yes.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs US ARMY

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for? I can bring, great teamwork, good thinking, I am a good leader. And I listen to the others around me.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: Yes, I have been in the army in many other fivem MILSIMS before such as BGRP, and WGRP, along with, a new server called WGRP.

What is our Golden Rule? Be respectful at all times to other members

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
No doxxing, No racism, No contesting staff punishments, Don’t ask about application, Do not disrespect, DO not argue, No mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) Basically, nothing offensive, racist or, doxxing, or Disrespectful.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A