Darwin Dundee application the join the server

What is your name?
William/ IG Darwin

What is your name in Discord (e.g. John#1111)
lim00

What is your Discord ID? (Optional, Recommended)

How old are you?

What is your date of birth? (e.g. 1993-06-03, Follow YYYY-MM-DD)
2006/09/20

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum)
What sets me apart is my professionalism and genuine respect for every individual. I’m also enrolled in a program associated with the Royal Australian Air Force in real life this provides me with range of practical skills that will undoubtedly serve me well when I officially join the RAAF. I am also in distance education school that grants me a flexible schedule leaving me available virtually every day and particularly during standard school hours. This means I can readily devote significant time and energy to the role. I also have dyslexia which makes me think outside of the box and makes me different to most people when it comes to thinking and learning.

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum)
I think you should consider my application because I’ve been deep into military simulation role play and even held some high ranking roles in departments. Plus I’m all about respect and self discipline and I don’t hold onto grudges I’d rather find a way to make things right or patch up any situation that comes my way. I’m all about keeping the peace and making sure everyone’s having a good time.

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?
yes, I do agree with them.

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs
I am applying for United States Marine Corps.

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?
I believe some skills I can bring are, Leaderships skills, Communication skills, imitative and professionalism. this are only some of the skills I have got for the Australian Air Force program I do.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”: None

What is our Golden Rule?
use common sense.

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?
7. No doxxing. 8. No Racism/bigoted/sexist/vulgar names. 13. no contesting punishment giving by staff. 17. Do not ask when your whitelist application will be accepted. 20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving. 24. Do not argue in discord channels/chats. 31. Absolutely no mod menus.

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand) yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste) it means if people do break a policy in the zero tolerance policy you will not give them a chance and remove them from the server/game. example is someone was to dox a person inside of the community the person who doxed them will be banned from the server and the fivem server.

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server!

Additional Comments

Great Answer on Tolerance Policy!