Daniel Foster's Form Submission

Name: Daniel Foster

Discord Name: fdux

Discord ID: N/A

DOB: 20 June 2006

What makes you different? (75 Word Minimum): I am heavily trained in Milsim after owning my own PMC that I wish to affiliate with this group in the future, I know battle commands and know how to engage and tactically apporch a subject unlike others i dont ust shoot for god knows what. I like to be different, but I can follow orders all the time, I am a great listener and a fantastic command executer. I love Milsim itself as I soon am joining into the British Army In real life and gives me a prior experience to it.

Word Count of (What makes you different?): 95

Why should we consider you? (50 Word Minimum): You should consider me as I stated above I am aspiring to join the British Army by next year and just love and find Milsim operations and just in general quite fun, its a fun experience and never take it too extreme as it is just a game however I do know alot of the IRL tactics they use on deployments, better yet I know how to treat bullet wounds and am trained for quite abit in real life and have knowledge on it.

Word Count of (Why should we consider you?):

Do you agree with our server rules, zero tolerance policy and any other information?: Yes

What Faction or PMC are you applying for? Check Faction Information for available Factions & PMCs: US Marine Corps

What skills can you bring to the Faction or PMCS you are applying for?: I know real life tactics as previously stated, I am a great listener and am able to follow orders given by superiors, I have great eyesight without needing glasses this is meaning i can see things, in good picture same for reaction time.

Do you have any prior knowledge about your chosen faction? If so what, if none, write “NONE”:: None

What is our Golden Rule?: Use Common Sense

What are rules 7, 8, 13, 17, 20, 24, and 31 in General Server Rules?: 7. NO DOXXING ANYONE
8. No Racism / Bigoted / Sexist / Vulgar Usernames
13. No contesting punishments given By Staff
17. Do Not Ask When Your Whitelist Application Will be Accepted
20. Do not disrespect those who have served/are serving
24. Do Not argue in Discord Channels/Chats
31. Absolutely No Mod Menus

Do you understand the Faction Vehicle Limits? (If you do not, write what you do not understand): Yes

What is our Zero Tolerance Policy? (In your own words, Do not copy and paste): The zero tolerance policy is the policy that states something that is non negotiable, for instance Racism- it is in place to protect members of the com from harm/hate

Approved or Denied?

Approved

Why did you Approve or Deny it?

Would be a great addition to the server, good understanding of the rules.

Additional Comments
N/A